How to play,delete and share recordings
True Voice Recorder is a voice/audio recording app which provide its users unlimited recording time with multiple recording formats, bitrates and other customizations. It’s beautifully designed user interface is attractive and useful for persons of every profession like journalists, businessmen, field engineers, doctors, musicians, students etc.
True Voice Recorder provides in-app operations for your saved recordings. You can:
- Play your recordings.
- Delete your recordings from storage.
- Edit your recording name.
- Upload your recordings to the dropbox.
- Share your recordings with anyone.
True Voice Recorder provides very easy steps to edit/delete/share a recording. Follow below steps and you’ll be the master.
- Open navigation menu by pressing top left menu icon. This will open a menu drawer from left.
- Tap on the “Recordings” tab, this will open recordings screen.
- Long press on any recording to select. This will open menu at the top of the screen.
- You can play the recording by pressing “Play” button.
- You can edit recording name by pressing “Edit” icon.
- You can delete recording from the phone storage permanently by pressing “delete” icon.
- You can upload recording to the dropbox by clicking on “Dropbox” icon.
- Show more menu options by clicking on the “three dot button” icon.
- You can share your recording with anyone or to any platform by pressing “Share” button.
- Share screen will open, now choose with whom you want to share recording.
Note: True Voice Recorder also provide multiple selections. All above operations are available in multiple selection except editing a recording name.
Now you are all set to perform different operations on your recordings.
App Download Link
If you don’t have the app, download it from play store using the link below.