How to listen to Recorded Memos
True Voice Recorder is a voice/audio recording app in which you can record lectures, meetings, memos, music etc. without the limit of time. It’s easy to use user interface is useful for users of all ages.With built-in media player, cloud upload and bluetooth recording this app is useful for persons of every profession like journalists, businessmen, field engineers, students etc.
If you don’t know how to use True Voice Recorder app, then follow our tutorial about how to record:
How to Listen?
True Voice Recorder comes with a in-app media player. So you can listen to your recordings very easily. Follow below mentioned steps to play your recordings/memos.
- Tap on the top left navigation icon to open menu.
- Click on “Recordings” tab.
- Recordings screen will open and you can see a list of recordings (Fig 2).
- Tap on any recording from the list to play.
- After tapping, true voice recorder will play the recording. Play button will change to red pause button (See Fig 2, Num 8).
- Fast forward your currently playing file for 5 second.
- Rewind your currently playing file for 5 seconds.
- Play next recording file from the list.
- If currently playing file is last in the list then “Next” button will play the first file of the list.
- Play previous recording file from the list.
- If currently playing file is first in the list then “Previous” button will play the last file of the list.
- Pause/Resume your recording.
- If button is red, clicking it will pause the file.
- If button is dark blue, clicking it will resume the file.
That’s all. Cheers.
App Download Link
If you don’t have the app, download it from play store using the link below.